Thursday, September 13, 2012

Steampunk Owl Fat Page

Steampunk Owl Fat Page
I created this 4x4 fat page with an image from the Night Owls Collage Sheet from Artchix. The collage sheet comes with a variety of colorful and funky owls. Check out the great images they have for sale on their website.

I stamped the diamonds on with a Tim Holtz stamp from the Boundless Collection. The fat page is embellished with three steampunk gears from the Tim Holtz collection.

I am entering this fat page in the following challenges:

Frilly and Funky - the great outdoors
Dilly Beans - owls
Gingerloft - #47 birds of a feather
Poisoned Peas - #7 steampunk
Fat Pages with Attitude - #22 anything goes

Please take a minute to look on the above mentioned sites. The Design Team Members work very hard on their samples for the many challenges. You will be impressed and inspired by their creations.

~following my paper whims~ wendy

13 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - that night owl is so gorgeous - love this card and the rich colors.Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Gingerloft Challenge.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oooh, this is really cool. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful page! Love the owl and the colors you chose to show him off. Fab stamping and details too. Thanks for sharing with Dilly Beans. xxD

KristyLee said...

This is a beautiful Fat book page, love that owl! Thanks for sharing w/ us at PPP!
Peace,
KristyLee
(PPP DT)

Susan said...

Wendy, I love this...especially since it is an owl!
It is a pleasure having you play along with us at Poisoned Peas please!
Susan G (DT)

scrapunzel said...

I love that you did a fat page with Steampunk on it. Thanks for playing with us at Poisoned Peas and I hope you will join us again on our next challenge. Ciao~Patti (PPP DT)

ike said...

Very cool owl and I love your embellies. Thank you for joining us at Poisoned Peas. :-) x

jengd said...

Wonderful image and coloring- works beautifully with your gears and metals! Thanks for playing along with us at Poisoned Peas.

Unknown said...

Love your Steampunk Fat Page! I am so glad you joined us at Poisoned Peas Please. Good luck and I hope you come back.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I am a true lover of steam punk and this is just wonderful. The colors on the owl are so rich and the gears and paper layering are so fun. you made a awesome fat book page and i just love it. Thanks for playing with us a poisoned peas please.I hope you had fun and play again with us soon.
susan s.

Anonymous said...

I love owls, so I was immediately drawn to your Fat Page. Fabulous design. Thank you for the link to Artchix - so much to put on my wish list! Ali x

Gina Lindsay said...

Wow, that is just amazing, great page.

happyscrapper said...

This is gorgeous. You colred that owl beautifully. The embellishments are just perfect for the challenge. Thanls for sharing.
hugz,
Christine Dt PPP