Wednesday, February 24, 2016

On the Phone ATC - Wicked Wednesday (DT)

this week is Grey+Teal/Turquoise+Red
 The Sponsor is Bloobel Stamps!



I used a digital stamp from Bloobel Stamps called Telephone Time for this ATC. The image was colored with markers. The ATC is layered and embellished with glitter and two beads.

I hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Wicked Wednesday this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

Whimsy Stamps - #91 anything goes
Art by Miran - #52 anything goes
Lacy Sunshine Color Your World - anything goes
Get Creative - #33 lots of red #2
Craft Your Passion - #300 anything goes
Simon Says Monday - song "Call Me Maybe" Carly Rae Jepsen

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges good luck x

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Gorgeous card! Cute digi! Thanks for joining our challenge at Lacy Sunshine.

Natasja
Lacy Sunshine Creative team

Unknown said...

What a fun card! Great papers, and love the colors. Terrific! Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine challenges.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This card made me smile and that color palette is gorgeous! I love the combo of red and teal and thought the grey was a brilliant addition. This scene and the song you picked took me back to my dating days where I'd spend so much mental energy hoping some guy would call (or not call). Thanks for bringing back some fun memories and for sharing another awesome piece with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!