Saturday, February 20, 2016

White Witch Altered Playing Card


I used a jumbo playing card for this altered project. The card was first painted with gesso and then paper and paint were added. I also did a little stenciling. The digital stamp is called White Witch from The East Wind. The image is colored with markers. The project is embellished with two paper flowers with pearl centers.

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

The East Wind - #49 all dressed up
Simon Says Monday - recycle/upcycle
Outlawz Tuesday - monochrome
Tuesday Throwdown - #281 lots of layers
Penny's Paper Crafty - #265 anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - #413 warm colors
The Paper Shelter - #236 use a digi
Brown Sugar - #186 anything goes

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Barbara said...

What a wonderful way to recycle an old playing card,I love how you transformed it! Your witch is so sweet! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Barbarayaya

Kim said...

I love what you did with the card. Beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Bonnie Irvine said...

Smitten! That's how I feel about this one, Wendy. She is beautifully coloured and I love how she looks against the painty text paper. The little flowers and the word are lovely little details. Thanks so much for joining our All Dressed Up Challenge at The East Wind. Thanks for inspiring me!

Karen said...

Beautiful project, thanks for sharing them with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT