Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Thinking of You Card


I used a digital stamp from Oddball Art Stamps called Melody the Mermaid #321 for this card. The image was colored (using two of my favorite colors-brown and green) with markers and pencils (rock). The card is layered and embellished with glitter, ribbon and two charms. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Oddball FB - anything goes
Crafting by Design Monthly - anything goes (sponsor's digi)
Pile it On - #120 scraps
Desert Island Crafters (8) - #5 (1,3,7,8,9)
Simon Says Wednesday - thinking of you
Left of Center - #155 fairy tale
Oddball - anything goes
Simon Says Monday - bling

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hi wendy! fun card, luv the torn distress edges and the mermaid! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Maura said...

Lovely mermaid, Wendy! I love the extra touches you added like the starfish and wheel! I'm so happy you've joined our challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Maura

Sari / Granne said...

Gorgeous glitter and loving the layout and sweet image. Thank you for joining Oddball Art's "Anything Goes" -challenge, I hope to see you again soon.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Wendy I love Melody the mermaid. you did a fabulous job with this card :) Thank you for joining us at Desert Island Crafters